Riva has been one of the world is leading producers in high quality speed boats since the 1950s. The Riva name dates back through the 1840s, where Pietro Riva began to fashion boats in a small northern Italian town called Sarnico. Pietro is grandson, Carlo, would be the figurehead of the Riva Speed Boating legend.
In the 1950s, Carlo Riva began to produce elegant wooden speed boats of unquestionably superior style and quality. Along with the Riva Aquarama, the Riva Ariston is one of Riva’s most popular speed boat models, created first in 1950. The Ariston was continuously subjected to upgrades and modifications so it maintained its reputation as the best of the best.
In 1974, Riva discontinued the production of the Riva Ariston. Over the 24 years of production, over a thousand Riva Ariston models were made. Of the most significant modifications of the Riva Ariston were in the fitted, single engine, which ranged from 105 hp to 350 hp in the Super Ariston model, providing enough horsepower to propel the Riva Ariston at a whopping 43.2 knots/hour.
Highlights about this Riva Ariston model ship:
- Extremely elegant with its solid wood frame covered with mahogany, entirely hand crafted.
- Intricate details on this speedboat model are casted of highly polished metal
- Seats are crafted of genuine leather and come with 3 colors: red – white, blue – white or cream
- All will go through processing step and pre-construction inspection to ensure that it is not bent or cracked under any climatic conditions.
- The model is presented on a wooden stand complete
- Ready for Immediate Display – Not a Model Ship kit
- Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood…. all will go through processing step and pre-construction inspection to ensure that it is not bent or cracked under any climatic conditions.
- Riva Ariston speed boats build according to scale through original plans, drawings and paintings as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy
- A precious collector’s item for all Riva Ariston’s boat history enthusiasts.
There are no reviews yet.