The MS Mount Washington is the flagship vessel and is an excursion ship sailing on New Hampshire’s Lake Winnipesaukee in the United States built in 1872. The historic ship makes several ports of call around the lake during her scenic cruises in the spring, summer and fall months.
Powered by two steam engines, the new Mount Washington made her maiden voyage on August 15, 1940.
Highlights about MT WASHINGTON model ship:
- This model ship is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
- Ready for Immediate Display – Not a Model Ship kit
- Anchors, guns, decorations, and other intricate details sculpted of metal
- Meticulously sewn sails, keep the sails from wrinkle
- Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood…., timbers are after process step of pre-construction.
- The Lady Washington model ships are built on scale by the original plan, then drawn up and painted by actual photographs to ensure the best accuracy.
There are no reviews yet.