PACIFIC WORLD CRUISE SHIP
Pacific World (previously Sun Princess) was built in 1995 and operated by Peace Boat.
At the time of her construction, she was one of the largest cruise ships in the world.
Sun Princess was the ship on which the 1998–99 television show Love Boat: The Next Wave starring Robert Urich was filmed. She made the news in October 2007 as the largest ship to ever cross beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge while entering the harbor for the first time, with a vertical clearance of approximately 2.5 m (8 ft 2 in) to spare at low tide.
In September 2020, the Sun Princess was renamed Pacific World.
Highlights about this Pacific World model boat:
- This model boat is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
- No kits are use
- All windows and portholes exactly sized and positioned according to the original construction plans
- Historically accurate design and detailing of superstructure and hull
- Meticulous painting to accurately match the actual.
- Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood…., timbers are after process step of pre-construction.
- The Pacific World cruise model boat is built on scale by the original plan, then drawn up and painted by actual photographs to ensure the best accuracy.