QUEEN MARY 2
Built in 2004
RMS QUEEN MARY, was designed by a team of British naval architects led by Stephen Payne, and was constructed in 1936 in France. At that time, it was the largest ocean liner ever built.
In 2004, the ship was officially named Queen Mary 2 by Queen Elizabeth II.
QUEEN MARY 2 is a regular train service between Southampton, England and New York City, United States.
Its design includes 15 restaurants and bars, 5 swimming pools, 1 casino, 1 large meeting room, 1 theater, and a model of the first spaceship on board.
Highlights about this Queen Mary 2 model boat:
- This model ship is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
- No kits are use
- All windows and portholes exactly sized and positioned according to the original construction plans
- Historically accurate design and detailing of superstructure and hull
- Meticulous painting to accurately match the actual.
- Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood…., timbers are after process step of pre-construction.
- The Queen Mary 2 model boat is built on scale by the original plan, then drawn up and painted by actual photographs to ensure the best accuracy.